killing game killing game

couldnt find anything to click on after i selected a gun

Left Turn Otto Left Turn Otto

lol good idea

Black White Black White

Inititially the unity loading screen doesnt actually fit within the confines of the game area.

You successfully made a hard game. I like it.

Gravity Driver Gravity Driver

nice job

Holy Banana! Holy Banana!

i liked your fire effect

Ball colecting thingy Ball colecting thingy

you are possibly the 50th person to upload this >_>

BiPolarBeat responds:

I'm learning unity sorry.

Cast a spell [Prototype] Cast a spell [Prototype]

it looks like it should be a cool game... what are the controls?

X-Tender responds:

You have to type a spell. For example "shoot fire at 26" 26 is the ID of the enemy you want to target.
You can also shoot multiple spells with "shoot 4 arcane at 20" or a fire ball rain with "area of 10 fire at 10".

It would be nice to add some lessons ingame to teach the player the spells :)

You find some more details in the game description.

fnaf toy stroy fnaf toy stroy

lollll wtf

UnityDoomThingyTest UnityDoomThingyTest

not gonna give many stars because it isnt a complete game. but i'll give you two stars cos the character/gun sprite animation looks really good. did you render them in 3D first?

btw, i think i remember doom not having mouse control, it was left, right to rotate, then up or down buttons to go forward.

Erne Erne

cant put my finger on it but something doesnt feel complete about it. I reallly liked the music. And your special bomb looked really cool. the bullets did not always damage me, that or hitbox for ship is too small.

"Kinda new to the game development thing" not bad considering, I'd just recommend touching up the art some. Also UI is really important, the text alone doesnt make it very nice UI.

Keep going, i'd love to see what you do next.

Faker1089 responds:

I'm planning on fixing the UI in a later update once I figure out a decent layout. The hitbox is the orange dot on the ship (it's similar to games like Touhou, Exceed, etc) and the not feeling complete about it is probably my lack of experience in this genre. Thanks much for the feedback.